Greenshoots offers age appropriate sports and fitness programmes for children between the ages of 3 and 16 years. Content of the various programmes have been developed in consultation with graduates in Sports Science and Sports Management from Loughborough University, UK, one of the leading academic institutions in this field.
Our well researched and structured programmes are delivered at our 2 permanent facilities in Panchsheel and Chattarpur as well as diverse host locations using state of the art equipment in a manner that is instructive yet fun.
Modules are segmented into two distinct age groups:
Mini Shoots (Ages 3 – 8 Years)
- Multi Sports Module (Ages 3 – 6 Years)
- Multi Sports Module (Ages 6 – 8 Years)
- Karate Module ( Ages 4 and above)
- Small Sided Football Module (Ages 6 – 8 Years)
- Swimming Module (Ages 3 – 7) (Seasonal)
Mighty Shoots (Ages 9 – 16 Years)
- Badminton, Cricket And Karate (Ages 9 – 12 Years)
- Football Clinics (Ages 9 – 12 Years)
- Basketball Clinics (Ages 8 – 16 Years)
- Swimming Module (Ages 8 – 14) (Seasonal)